Aber heute habe ich dann das layout zusammengestellt und ich finde dass es ziemlich gut geworden ist. Ich habe ein Foto von Millie in zwei verschiedenen Größen ausgedruckt und übereinander geklebt für einen etwas anderen Effekt.
My first layout with "playing with fire". I used papers from Basic Grey and literally lit them up on the sides and also burned a hole on top of the right side of the paper. I did that outdoors though since yesterday wasn't my lucky day. We had a bee in the kitchen and I opened the window to chase it out, but in my haste I ripped down the curtain and with the new glass vase that I had bought for my "good luck bamboo sprouts". Well, the vase in a thousand pieces, the sprouts knocked off the main branch and after all that, the bee was still in the kitchen.
Today I put the papers together and I like the effect of the burned sides and the hole. A few embellishments and "finido".